From Vorsteiner Press Release:
“Our team at Vorsteiner would like to thank all our dealers and customers who visited us during the 2014 SEMA Show. We appreciate all the kind compliments and feedback on our booth, vehicles and our brand new Flow Forged Program.
At Vorsteiner, our mission with design is to be not only innovative, but also revolutionary for all BMW enthusiasts alike. BMW’s has always been a core market for us so it was only natural to do something groundbreaking for the BMW M4.
Celebrating 10 years, our limited edition GTRS4 is a full wide body conversion for the BMW F82 M4. The GTRS4 is a full lightweight carbon composite conversion designed, tested and developed in-house by our team in Orange County, California.
From the original launch of the development process, our design and engineering team worked in tandem to ensure the wider fenders and wheels were functional. We strategically crafted air ducts for optimal cooling towards the front brakes, while paying attention to aerodynamic ventilation for the inbound air to exit.
The front fenders have a total span of 4 additional inches, while the rear quarter panels sit 7 inches wider than the original dimensions. We’ve specially designed 3-Piece Forged wheels in 20×10.5J and 20×13.5J respectively to fit the 275 and 345 width tires.
The Special Edition GTRS4 Package Includes:
• Carbon Fiber Front Bumper with an Integrated Front Splitter Element
• Carbon Fiber Wide Front Fenders with Ventilation (2 inches wider each side)
• Carbon Fiber Aero Side Blade Elements
• Carbon Fiber Wide Rear Fenders (3.5 inches wider each side)
• Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper with an Integrated Rear Diffuser Element
• Vorsteiner 90mm Quad Exhaust Tip Finishers (Options: Brushed | Diamond Black)
• Vorsteiner Embroidered Colored Floor & Trunk Mat Set • Vorsteiner Chrome Trunk Badging
• GTRS4 Forged 3-Piece Wheels, 20×10.5J | 20×13.5J in Gloss Brushed Shadow
• Pirelli Tires
• KW Suspension
• Brembo | Race Technologies
• ESS Tuning
• KI Studios
• Gold & Co. London”
Enjoy these amazing photos!