G-POWER’s roots have their origin in motorsports. Already in the early eighties G-POWER tuned BMW 02 models were competing for top position in their category.
Today G-POWER is the only remaining brand in the premium tuning segment that is capable to offer D-I-Y performance systems that help private racing teams to achieve competitive output figures. This really is “power out of the box”.
Basis: Z4 2.2i/M54, 170 hp (125 kW) increased to 230 hp (169 kW)/ 260 Nm
Basis: Z4 2.5i/M54, 192 hp (141 kW) increased to 260 hp (191 kW)/ 310 Nm
Basis: Z4 3.0i/M54, 231 hp (170 kW) increased to 333 hp (245 kW)/ 385 Nm
– Ultra stiff CNC shaped supercharger bracket system made from cast aluminum including an extended support-aggregate belt drive for the supercharger´s drive
– Air Intake Manifold, racing air filter with flow optimized clean air intake with large diameters made from cast aluminum.
– Standard throttle valve is positioned in front of the supercharger inlet,this layout of the air mass control in partial load improves the fuel consumption.
– ASA T3-313 supercharger
– Supercharger lubrication through bypass from motor oil circuit.
– 1 x air/water recuperater with front mount intercooler.
– 2 x air collectors made from cast aluminum.
– Engine inlet manifold made from cast aluminum.
Boost level ~7.2 PSI
– Adaptation of the software of the standard electronic engine control unite (BMW OBD remains fully preserved).
– 6 x fuel injectors with enlarged mass flow.
TOTAL: $ 8,400.00 with FREE shipping OR Installation at our facility.