We wanted to give you a more in-depth look at the BMW F30 coilover setup from BC Racing.
Their BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle – no preset ride height here – and the patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of the BC systems come with top-quality mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. The included front camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise.
BC Racing camber plates are vehicle specific and engineered to be rigid superior replacements to the OE Top hats. These plates can reach 3 degrees of camber depending on the level of drop. Each lower mount is designed with the OEM in hand to ensure OEM like fit and exact tolerance specifications matching OE manufacturers. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system that won’t break the bank!
You can start to see why we are fans of their products.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included
- Custom spring rates available upon request
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
~ Team PSI